As we get news items, we will post them here. In the meantime, if you would like to get in touch, please do so.
Current Contracts / Awarded
- Replacement of Heating and Domestic services at The Duke of Yorks Military School valued in the works bracket of (£75-£125k)
- New mechanical services at the New Sports Hall extension at Harvey Grammar School, including Underfloor heating, heat recovery ventilation, Hybrid ventilation systems, Natural ventilation systems and Air conditioning. Valued in the works bracket of (£175-£225k)
- Alterations and new mechanical installations at Reculver school have this month (December) begun, including ventilation and Underfloor heating.
- We are delighted to be involved in the new 3 story classroom block and further extensions at Canterbury Academy School, again supplying and installing the complete mechanical package Valued in the works bracket of (£300k-£325k)
- Another School project this time at Joy Lane School in Whitstable. Where a 6 classroom standalone block is being installed, complete with plantroom and ventilation, heating and domestics. Valued in the works bracket of (£100k-£125k)
- A Office accommodation project down in Dover which will support the Dover Port regeneration housing over 100 members of staff is to have new mechanical services installed within an existing building shell. Valued in the works bracket of (£50k-£75k)
- Huge refurbishment of a Kent County Council building has this month started, huge part of the works will be the newly installed Ventilation and Air conditioning services along with Sanitary ware and domestic services. Valued in the works bracket of (£225k-£250k)
- Thanet windfarm - office enlargements.
- Fegans - New Build Family centre.
- Student accommodation Canterbury - 112 bed student accommodation building.
- Bridge House - Student accommodation building in the grounds of Ashford school.
- Langton Green School - New standalone building and internal refurb of existing school.
- Monks Horton - Farm building alterations to high end office accommodation.
- Private House - Mechanical service £120,000.00
- Wingham wildlife Park - Phase 2 BIOMASS and heating for some special new arrivals - www.winghamwildlifepark.co.uk/something-great-is-happening
- GHPS are looking forward to the new year when mechanical works to a Large extension is added to a Doctors surgery in Ashford takes place - New mechanical services will serve the proposed 8no consultant rooms, minor treatment, waiting rooms, meeting rooms and toilets over 2 floors from a standalone new plant room. Valued at >£100,000
- GHPS look forward to working with Redec as the main contractor on a refurbishment of a luxury house in North Kent. Mechanical services inc Underfloor heating systems, luxury radiators, h&c services, control system and new plant room. Valued at >£100,000
- GHPS have secured the heating and plumbing contract to 9no newly formed flats in the centre of Canterbury, which are located above ground floor offices which are to remain in occupation until it's time for the ground floor also to have a services make over. Valued at >£100,000
- GHPS have been awarded the mechanical services to Riverside church in Whitstable. A totally new mechanical systems are to be installed, including the mechanical ventilation of a 230 seater auditorium, cafe area and main kitchen, along with heating services and hot and cold water system which will be fed from a new plant room. >£140,000
- New boilers for Christmas - GHPS this week have been awarded the boiler replacements at a grand 4 star hotel in Hythe. The 360kw boiler package will be up and working by the start of the busy Christmas period
- Works to a very exciting project are near to completion ready for the arrival of 8no Chimpanzee. The biomass boiler plant and underfloor heating system are in their final stages and ready for the big arrival . Please follow the link for more information about the move, fund raising, gifts and fund raising.
- Grummant successfully handover over the mechanical services project at the CATS college student accommodation new build. The project consisted of over 100 ensuite bedrooms served via 2no main plant rooms and a packaged underground cold water storage / boosted pump set POD.
- Mechanical services to the new KIA showroom in Canterbury are near completion. The Showroom and offices are mechanical ventilated via heat recovery units and heated via radiators and concealed ceiling fan convectors to the main showroom.